Thomas Mastin is a lawyer with over 30 years experience. He focuses on transactional law with an emphasis in Estate Planning, Elder Law, Business, and Real Estate. His office is located in Ft. Worth, TX.
Areas of Practice
In 1984 Thomas Mastin started his own law practice with an emphasis in Real Estate, General Business, and Probate and Estate Planning.
- Estate Planning and Probate of Estates
Thomas Mastin will work with you one on one to identify your needs and determine a solution that fits your situation.
- Probate of Estates
- Family Settlements
- Elder Law
- Thomas Mastin can help you prepare for both the expected and unexpected complications of aging. He is known for valuing the client's sentiments and sensitivities while working through this difficult process.
- Elder Issues and Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Real Estate
- Thomas Mastin began his career as a Real Estate Broker before going to Law School; therefore, he has a strong understanding of Real Estate Law as a practitioner in the field and from a legal prospective.
- Titles and Contracts
- Land Issues, Contracts, Closings
- Thomas Mastin obtained his undergraduate degree in finance and business.
- Business Issues
- Entity Formation
Attorney conference by appointment only
Thomas F. Mastin, IV
Attorney and Counselor at Law
1009 Henderson St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Material presented on this website (www.tmastin.com) is intended for information purpose only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required.